Saturday, December 23, 2017

Another Santa


Good Christmas Eve Eve! I'm popping in to share another Christmas-themed Artist Post Card (APC) made with my vintage German scrap Santas. This time I painted a starry, snowballed sky background with my acrylic paints. You know stuff in the sky is bigger at the North Pole! haha


I used my Creative Coach Lori Speltz Rain/Snow and Star stencils, and then added little dots with my Posca and Sharpie paint pens.

After my background dried, I painted gesso on the bottom third for the snowy ground. I layered white titanium acrylic on that. I die cut the MFT North Pole sign and fussy cut an elf from Gecko Galz Christmas Joy collage sheet and glued them down along with my Santa. I found the sentiment in the ChristmasTime 2 A.T.C. Collection paper pack. I bordered the top and bottom with German scrap foil lace and then Stickled the snow and the beards.

I am participating with this APC in the following challenges:



I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and in the afterglow, shop til you drop or make til you break, whatever floats your boat - both float mine just fine! ;-) 


No comments: