Monday, March 5, 2018

Spring Showers ATC

Popping in to share this ATC. Painted acrylic background, Technique Junkies silhouette stamp Rain Dance, Artistic Outpost Play sentiment stamp from the Springtime set, and unknown makers on the Spring and Shower word stamps. I used Brilliance ink for all the stamping and had to heat set it on the painted background, but it's on there now. This was also a challenge to photograph in order to get all those colors. I painted this background a while back and am guessing I must have used my Lumiere paints. Anyway, I chose it for this piece for the progression of those colors. I could literally see where the girl would be stamped, and the background reminds me of those dark stormy spring thunderstorms here where the sky turns almost all colors in different spots at the same time. So frustrating to not be able to capture the background, but after about a half dozen shots, this is the best one. It is now hanging on my little metal tree.

Linking my Spring Shower ATC up with the following challenges:






Thanks for visiting me and my best wishes for a great Monday!

No comments: